Vendors call for Special Pricing
- Mosquito Control Systems
- Mist Cooling Systems
Click Here For System Manuals & Installation Guides »
Now With New And Improved Features such as:
- Needle Valve To Easily Adjust The Pressure
- Leak Detection, via The Integrated Flow Meter That Continuously Monitors The System For Any Unusual Outputs. If Any Occur The System Will Be Put In Safe Mode Preventing Valuable Fluid Loss
- Large 5” Filter Canister To Keep The Spray Clean And Prevent Nozzle Clogging
- A-C Thermally Protected Motor
- 1/3 H.P. 60/50 HZ V 100/120 – 200/240 Ph1
Brass Fluid-O-Tech Pump
- LED Control Panel Housed Inside Water Tight
- Digital Timer
- Spray according to Volume or Time
U.S. or Metric Units
- External Check Valve To Prevent Nozzle
- Liquid Filled Gage To Monitor System
- 100 Micron Suction Strainer
- 6ft. Grounded Power Cord
- 1/4“ Push to Connect Output
- 110 V./12 Amp Grounded Outlet Required
- 24” Diameter – 38” Height
- Nickle Plated Manifold
- Battery Backup
- Fuse Protected Circuitry
- 110V or 220V Operation
- 12 or 24 hr. Clock
- User Friendly Operation
- Remote Control Fob
via/The Integrated Flow Meter That Continuously Monitors The System For Any Unusual Outputs. If Any Occur The System Will Be Put In Safe Mode Preventing Valuable Fluid Loss
• LED Control Panel: The only system on the market with this state of advanced circuitry. Our new LED Control Panel offers read-outs with time, date and your choice of 24 or
• Programmable Remote: With your unique code, ensure your system can not be activated by other remotes.
• Brass Pump and Motor: We use exclusively Fluid-O-Tech Brass pumps paired with 1/3 HP motors for years of trouble-free use.
• Three Way Electronic Solenoid: One of the few systems on the market to incorporate a three-way electronic solenoid. This ensures that there is no wasted fluid due to siphoning effects in the case of a cut line or other breach in the tubing system. This solenoid also acts as a pressure relief to eliminate any dripping of the nozzles which can lead to unwanted staining and burning of plant materials.
• Electronic Flow Meter: Our Platinum system incorporates the use of a flow meter to monitor fluid use, this meter measures the exact amount of fluid leaving your tank, and will turn the system off in the event of a cut line, when the system is empty, or if the flow varies by 75% high or low.
• Rain Cover: Keeps dust and rain off your system to protect it from harmful elements.
• Other Exclusive Features: 55 Gallon reservoir with lockable lid for safety, control panel enclosed in lockable, water-tight Pelican box, 6 foot grounded power cord, battery back up, internal