55 Gallon Smart Platinum Mosquito Misting System
NEED HELP MAKING YOUR SELECTION?
- 55 Gallon Smart Platinum Mosquito Misting System
- App Controlled System
- Just remove from the box, plug in and you are ready.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tried an Tested for almost a decade.
- Needle Valve To Easily Adjust The Pressure
- Leak Detection, Via The Integrated Flow Meter That Continuously Monitors The System For Any Unusual Outputs. If Any Occur The System Will Be Put In Safe Mode Preventing Valuable Fluid Loss
- Large 5” Filter Canister To Keep The Spray Clean And Prevent Nozzle Clogging
- A-C Thermally Protected Motor
- 1/3 H.P. 60/50 HZ V 100/120 – 200/240 Ph1
- Brass Fluid-O-Tech Pump
- LED Control Panel Housed Inside Water Tight
- “Pelican” Enclosure
- Digital Timer
- Spray According To Volume Or Time
- U.S. Or Metric Units
- External Check Valve To Prevent Nozzle Drips
- Liquid Filled Gage To Monitor System Pressure
- 100 Micron Suction Strainer
- 6ft. Grounded Power Cord
- 1/4“ Push To Connect Output
- 110 V./12 Amp Grounded Outlet Required
- 24” Diameter – 38” Height
- Nickle Plated Manifold
- Battery Backup
- Fuse Protected Circuitry
- 110V Or 220V Operation
- 12 Or 24 Hr. Clock
- User Friendly Operation
- Powerline Adapter
- Network Cord
The MCS App will allow users to use their phone as a remote to activate their system, but it does much more, the app will allow users to monitor the fluid level of their system, receive email alerts if any alarms are triggered, view last spray time, switch between auto/on/off modes, skip next spray, adjust spray duration, add remove, modify auto spray times. The new mobile app is available for both Apple phones and Android devices.
via/The Integrated Flow Meter That Continuously Monitors The System For Any Unusual Outputs. If Any Occur The System Will Be Put In Safe Mode Preventing Valuable Fluid Loss
LED Control Panel
The only system on the market with this state of advanced circuitry. Our new LED Control Panel offers read-outs with time, date and your choice of 24 or 12-hour clock, spray according to time or volume, US or metric units. Battery backup built in, fuse protected. 110v or 220v power standard.
With your unique code, ensure your system cannot be activated by other remotes.
Brass Pump and Motor
We use exclusively Fluid-O-Tech Brass pumps paired with 1/3 HP motors for years of trouble-free use.
Keeps dust and rain off your system to protect it from harmful elements.
Other Exclusive Features
55 Gallon reservoir with lockable lid for safety, control panel enclosed in lockable, water-tight Pelican box, 6 foot grounded power cord, battery back up, internal 100 micron suction strainer, nickel-plated brass manifold, fuse protected control panel, 110v or 220v capability.
This system requires internet service, an available port on your modem or router to plug the network cord into, and an available wall outlet near your modem or router to plug the powerline adapter into. The power line adapter can not be plugged into a surge protector.